Our horse riding training program
We have a goal to make you one of the confident riders. From the novice rider, you can reach an advanced level.
Why to choose horse-riding lesson
Do you think horse riding as only a sport? However, we think that it is a way of developing a connection with horse. What do you get from it? You will feel positive.
Frequently asked questions
Recent Blog Posts
One of the most expensive country to visit is Singapore, but we can get more places to visit and which can make to forget pressure on wallet. Below are some of the favorite places to visit in Singapore.
- Garden by Bay- With this super tree the landscape of the city has transformed to landmark. This botanical garden is in heart hub of Marine Bay and gave a global reputation for Singapore as garden city. You can make a visit to this iconic garden before 7.45pm (or) 8.45pm daily and get the best to watch in garden Rhapsody, which attract with light show for about fifteen minutes.
- Join Singapore festive celebration- With Singapore night festival to music festival and friendly children festival in Botanic garden, these entertainment are free for visitors in most of the months. Visit Singapore tourism to know more about upcoming events.
- Bukit Brown Cemetery Tomb- It was early established at 20th century, it was Chinese biggest cemetery outside China having about 100000 graves, this place was abandoned, but still it is existing today. Today this place is spot for birds and wildlife and identified and preserved as heritage site.
- Southern Ridges- A walk around in Southern Riges can be great as it offers beautiful serenity. As it is closer to nature, it is great place to explore for nature lover, history buffs, bird watchers, walking enthusiasts and also great place for family outing. Southern Ridge is about 10km stretch open spaces with some of admired gardens and parks of Singapore.
- East coast Park- The one place for outdoor revelry with several local and foreign tourists, this place in located at south-eastern coast of Singapore. It is highly valued urban gateways, as it offers exciting diversity of several activities and great place for sports, dinning, entertainment and legal betting at https://acebet99.com/sportsbook/ for exciting and fun filled games. One can enjoy picnic with friends and family by sitting under coconut tree, casuarinas or in beaches, the varied lifestyle available here is one of Singapore exiting attraction.
- Singapore botanic garden- This botanic garden is more than 150 years old, it is one of the attraction for visitors and local residents. This botanic garden with horticultural attraction with significant plants collected across worldwide. It is only tropical garden to by honored by UNESCO as world heritage site.
- Fort canning park- It is one of the historical place of Singapore which has witnessed many significant event Singapore history. Today this park is venue for many celebrations and concerts, this park venue space is used for parties, gathering, weddings and theater productions.
- St Andrew Cathedral- The country’s largest and oldest cathedral church, this architectural masterpiece stands at Singapore civic district.
- Merlion- The iconic sculpture is one of the major tourist attraction, it is mythical creation with lion head and fish body which is located at waterfront Merlion park. This mythical symbol is popular attraction for visitor in the island, visit and witness this concrete figure.
- Santosa- This fun island is man made island build for recreation and fun, the main attraction include resorts, universal studios, beach playground, parks and many attractions. Beaches here is perfect place to relax and nightfall.
Intelligent Travelers Will Look into Getting Vacation Insurance
Do you want to take a vacation to Singapore, but think there’s a risk that you could need to abort your plans at the last minute with no refund? Do you think weather might be a factor, especially if you will be traveling to an area particularly vulnerable to hurricanes? Could you be called away on issues of importance on short notice? Do you or your relatives have health issues that might require you to cancel your vacation to Singapore?
If any of these situations are possibilities for you then you might want to think about purchasing travel insurance to prevent paying for a vacation that you won’t get to experience, or worse yet a trip that ends up shortened because you or a travelling companion have to return home from Singapore as a result of illness or injury. If you happen to visit https://bet888win.net/live-casino/, you can opt of free travel insurance on every play.
Fortunately, travel insurance is low cost and could save you substantial money if an unfortunate event happens. As increasing numbers of people travel far and wide, the airlines are increasingly over-booked. This increases the potential for flight cancellations and delays.
If you reserve your Singapore holiday as a vacation package, most travel outfitters will offer insurance inclusive with the reservation process. But if this is not directly offered and you still would like to insure against unexpected events, we think you should consider Travel Guard Insurance. They can provide travel & vacation insurance for airport closures, evacuation and medical incidents and they offer round the clock travel assistance during your adventures in Singapore.
Before deciding on buying travel insurance, consider if the cost is worth the comfort you will experience knowing that if your vacation plans are cancelled…you won’t be stressed out and stuck with paying big bucks to account for problems with your trip. We believe travel insurance is worth the cost in most cases where there might be unplanned events.
Malaysia is the biggest attraction for tourists present all over the world. Every year hundreds and thousands of tourists visit Malaysia to enjoy their vacation. The capital of Malaysia is Kuala Lumpur. There are many tourist hotspots present in Malaysia such as Genting Highlands, Cameroon Highlands, Petronas Twin Towers, KL Tower, Art Gallery, Petaling Jaya, Penang and Red Mosque etc.
Among these hot-spots, Genting Highlands is the city of entertainment and many people come here after reading CasinoReviews MY; it is located in the mountain region in the state of Pahang, Malaysia. There are many travel options when travelling to Genting Highlands. Getting there can be enjoyable or a hectic experience dependent on the mode of transport and also the weather conditions. There are some recommended transportation tips to Genting Highlands in Malaysia.
Travelling By Car:
If you go by car, it may take about 45 minutes to an hour’s drive from the city center of Kuala Lumpur. From Singapore, it may take about 4 to 5 hours and depends on at what speed you drive on the highway. If you drive by car, it provides the most flexibility to travel anywhere in Malaysia. If the weather is good, then you will have quite a scenic experience up the mountain. However there are a few things to take note when going by car:
When you go up the mountain, it can get foggy at times and with a good chance of rain due to the change in elevation. Therefore set some precautions to travel in car, as the fog and rain negatively affect the driving conditions.
During weekends, especially from Friday evening to Saturday evening, there will be lot of cars on the road. This is because many locals as well as surrounding people of Genting will make a quick trip up to the Genting Highlands for the weekend. Therefore be careful when driving up the high slopes and take extra caution on the corners of the road for oncoming and overtaking traffic during the busy periods.
Parking is free at the First World Hotel, hence make use of such place to park your car and, it is safe too.
Travelling by bus is another popular mode of transportation. Many bus companies from Singapore / Johor region offer overnight coaches to Genting Highlands. So you can save some time by sleeping on the bus on your way there and enjoy your travel as well as Genting Highlands.